photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tubesday


Today was supposed to be my first day at my new job, but the office is closed due to Tropical Storm Edouard. At least I'll have time to blog a little today.

My little TiVo will be in overdrive tonight! The season finales of both Flipping Out and Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood air tonight. Plus, Million Dollar Listing's second season will premiere right after Flipping Out. Don't remember the first season? Neither do I, but I am excited to watch this as I am now in real estate and it looks like it will be a drama-filled show.

In the meantime, take a tour of Ryan Brown's personal kitchen.

Image via Bravo TV

5 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

Million dollar listing? Haven't heard of it, but will have to check it out!

Good luck with the new job!

And stay safe from the storm, everyone in Houston are in my thoughts and prayers this week!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your first day!

Anonymous said...

Hope your first day is going well :)

Flipping Out: do you have any idea which celebrity bought Commonwealth? I'm so curious.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Carolina and Kylie! I actually don't have to go in until tomorrow.

Kylie, I read on The Real Estalker that Dominic Monaghan of Lost and The Lord of the Rings purchased Commonwealth.

amy said...

How's your new job going???

I found a blog:http://hookedonhouses.wordpress.com that made me think of you! They have a "Tour of Homes" bloggers entered-- it's neat!