photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Get the Scoop!


I've just started a new real estate blog, Houston Real Estate Scoop in order to give Houstonians and those thinking about relocating to our great city, up to date information on the housing market, tips for staging your home to sell and going green, as well as notifications of events taking place in the Greater Houston Area.

I hope you'll visit when you have a chance!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats Paloma! Can't wait to check it out.

Wendi said...

This is exciting....Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Anonymous said...

I just read the other blog. Great job!

I ♥ You said...

very exciting Paloma! I will definitely be checking in regularly! :)

Anonymous said...

You're a super star :) Looking forward to reading your new blog.

Kylie
xxx