photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, March 1, 2010

This Week’s Quote

awesome

Practice makes perfect…or at the very least awesome. If you find that you’re doubting yourself and your awesomeness this week, think of this quote. :)

 

In case you missed it, here’s the past week in review:

My very talented reader, Hallie shared her fabulously chic home that she designed on a budget!

Lauren of Rock Paper Scissors shared her “10 Things” with us.

A collection of stylish bars helps me get inspired to create my own.

All Things Moroccan and Lovely

Runway to Room: Amanda Wakeley meets ELLE DECOR

My Favorite Designer DuJour’s Amazing Studio Space

 

Image Credit: Quotable Cards

3 comments:

Sue @ SimonsSistaSaw said...

I really appreciate the weekly quotes you share but I think this might just be my favourite. I'm off to practice!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love that quote! Have a wonderful week!

Erika Ward said...

Great quote. I will have to post this on my inspiration board this week! Thanks!