photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stella and Dot: Fall 2011 Collection

stella marchesa

{Model is wearing the new Marchesa Necklace, the Aurora Cocktail Ring, the Bardot Spiral Bangle in Gold, the After the Rain Bracelet and the Serpent Bangle}

Stella and Dot’s fabulous Fall 2011 Collection is here and I could not be more excited about it. It’s my favorite collection of theirs since they first got on my radar in the fall of 2009. The new collection is bolder and more glamorous than anything I’ve seen from Stella and Dot in the past. I love that many of the items this season have a cool, bohemian vibe a la Rachel Zoe. It’s bananas! I’ve already made a wish-list of the pieces that I definitely plan to add to my wardrobe. These are a few of my favorites:

stella leona

{The Leona Pendant features a hand-cut Labradorite stone and it might just be my favorite piece in the entire line. I love the bold, glam, boho look and the fact that it lends itself so well to being worn with an assortment of bracelets or a fab cocktail ring. It' makes a big statement without being overwhelming and I can think of about a million things that it would look amazing with.}

serpent bangle

{The Serpent Bangle is another piece that fits into the glam, boho category. I also think it’s rather classic. It reminds me of some of my mom’s jewelry from the 70s that I love.}

stella pegasus

{The Pegasus Necklace is a striking bib of intricate gold feathers hand sewn to silk organza cascade. It is entirely made by hand and is already a favorite of the editors at several fashion magazines. It’s so unique and so bold. I love the varying shades of gold.}

stella pyramid double wrap bracelet

{The Double Wrap Pyramid Bracelet is the perfect shade of green for fall. Wrap bracelets are still super hot and this one is no exception.}

stella bracelets

{Stella and Dot’s bracelets look amazing on their own, but they’re even more fabulous when you layer a few styles together.}

stella marchesa necklace

{I am attracted to jewelry in shades of turquoise more than any other stone or color out there. I gravitate towards it over anything else, so naturally the gorgeous new Marchesa Necklace is right up my alley. The mix of chains is at once feminine and edgy. This would look just as great with a little black dress as it would with a jeans, a white tea, and a blazer.}

stella marchesa earrings

{I love the coordinating Marchesa Stud Earrings. They’re lovely on their own!}

stella chantilly

{Those who know me know that I love a good chandelier earring and a fabulous cocktail ring. The size of the new Chantilly Lace Chandelier Earrings is perfect—not too big, not too small and the delicate lace pattern is beautiful. The matching Chantilly Lace Cuff is equally gorgeous.}

stella juliette gem drop

{The Juliette Gem Drop Earrings are another pretty pair of chandelier earrings. I love the slightly smoky hue of the stones.}

stella estate chandelier earrings

{The Estate Chandelier Earrings are a must for anyone who looks good in earth tones!}

stella contessa jade necklace

{The Contessa Jade Necklace and Camila Ring feature the prettiest shades of green.}

stella limited edition

{Starting in August, Stella and Dot will debut some statement-making, limited edition pieces by designers like Lizzie Fortunato. The rest of the Fall 2011 Collection is available now.}

stella and dot packaging

{Every Stella and Dot item comes beautifully packaged and arrives within a few days, making it an ideal gift, whether for yourself or for someone else! How fabulous are these little boxes? I love the patterns!}

 

This is just a small sampling of Stella and Dot’s absolutely gorgeous Fall 2011 Collection. To see the full collection, click here.

11 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Oh.. what a collection! I also love chandelier earrings! They look fantastic when you have long hair.

I hope you're enjoying your day.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Karena said...

Paloma it is all wonderful ...I love the Chantilly cuff and earrings!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Maryam said...

GREAT post!!! I have been looking for the perfect (inexpensive) Serpent Bangle and I think this is it!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

XOXO, Maryam

http://athomewithmaryam.blogspot.com

Ângela Varela Cunha said...

OMG I love every single item! All the pieces are so me, i want one of each, the snake banguel, the green emerald pieces, the layering bracellets (with a great gold watch) I'm going to store this images in my, "want" file. Just BEAUTIFULL!

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

EEEEEkkkkkk!!!! Love the Leona necklace...to die for...really.

Lisa

SeaGal said...

Great collection.. love the simplicity of the Leona Pendant, very chic and glamorous..

Claire M. said...

I love the gorgeous accessories ;)

Allison Egan said...

Thank you so much for introducing me to this fantastic line!! wow! I love the layered necklaces - so chic!
xo Allison

Spicer + Bank
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

Megan Abigail Chandler said...

I am a HUGE Stella & Dot fan ... I get endless compliments on my pieces and the new collection looks sensational!

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

The Leona pendant is gorgeous! I will definitely be buying some of these pieces for my fall wardorbe.

Kristy
www.idesignlove.com

peggy.prince@verizonwireless.com said...

I'd choose the pink holder, so that my 16 year old son would quit sniching my iPad!