photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Currently Obsessed: Chic Fall Fashion

{Raquel Zimmerman in Chic Fall Essentials for a Fashion Editorial in Paris Vogue}
This weekend, there was finally a little bit of a chill in the air here in Houston! The temperatures are set to rise into the mid 80's again this week, but nevermind that. I am so excited to wear my fall clothes and am dying to replicate these fabulous, classic looks. 

{I am obsessed with this timeless look. I think we've established that white works year-round, so these white flared jeans paired with a classic, blue striped button-down, navy blazer, and statement belt are perfection. This is the type of look that doesn't go out of style. This photo could have been taken in 1977 (it was actually taken in 2010), yet the outfit feels completely fresh and current.}

Get the Look:


{Gwyneth looks amazing in this chic grey ensemble! The look is polished and put together, yet it feels completely effortless. I love that she selected varying shades of grey for her blazer, pashmina scarf, and suede booties and paired everything with an easy pair of dark skinny jeans.}

Get the Look:


{Finally, this it the type of outfit that is perfect for this transition period here in Texas when temperatures fluctuate between warm and cool. Simply add the navy blazer from the first outfit when it gets cooler and you're set! I love the preppy, on-trend combination of a striped tee, boyfriend jeans with a rolled cuff, leopard slippers, and oversized gold watch.}

Get the Look:


Which of these stylish fall outfits is your favorite?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! I love the leopard print smoking slippers you're wearing in the last shot. That Vogue editorial is beautifully timeless.

Great post!

www.fashionablytactless.com

Unknown said...

I'm so happy the old taboo of wearing white after labor day is out. That first look is Classic and Fabulous.

Love your blog

http://lolas-loft.blogspot.com/

Edyta Diseño&Decoración said...

Que gracia el ultimo modelito lo tengo completito en el armario.Me encanta!!
Bss
Edyta

Carla said...

Love the grey ensemble! Especially the booties!
xo Carla

http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com/

Beautifulosophy said...

Great post! I love the first look! Want it all! Caroline

Jillian said...

I love these outfits too! I definitely always drift toward classic outfits like these. I definitely like your style.

http://lifeonhighstreet.wordpress.com/

Meghan Doolan said...

Hello fashion genius! I love these looks, especially those leopard print shoes! You should check out my collections at socialbliss.com/meghandoolan. Matter of fact, make an account! Your fashion expertise would be a great addition to the website!

Kat said...

Great fall looks! They would look great in my Fall Essentials collection on Socialbliss here: http://www.socialbliss.com/kat-marrow/my-fall-essentials-GM3DCOJX

Nikol said...

Great pictures and designs. I love the leopard notes mentioned above! I even wrote an article-review about leopard print shoes which you could read: http://www.more-shoes.com/leopard-shoes . Hope u like it!:)

Regards!