photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wrapped Up: Stylish Housewarming Gifts

Hello again! Katie from Blueprint Modern here with another edition of "Wrapped Up." Spring means new life outside and often refreshing the inside. I have several friends buying new homes this season and so I started brainstorming original housewarming gifts. Below are some of my favorites; some are inspired by gifts I have received like a sweet sketch of my new home or a guest book and some are simply things I have found and know I would enjoy or appreciate in a new place. Do you have a go-to gift to give a friend in a new home? What are your favorites? LDVhousewarminggifts

5 comments:

Suzi (The Pillow Studio) said...

Fantastic list! I am always struggling for good ideas. This is great. Thanks

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous ideas...love the monogrammed cocktail napkins, who wouldn't love to receive those!

Lily L-M said...

So many of these work as hostess gifts too, which I think are the hardest thing to buy! Thanks for sharing.

xo Lily
http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

peggybraswell said...

Great list + love the Custom house portrait + gave me great idea. thanks xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

Amanda said...

The custom house print is such a cute idea!! I want to do this for my house project.

hammerandheels.blogspot.com